Saturday, November 12, 2005

DAY 8 - Krilov Inc.

whoop whoop whoop.

Morning folks.

Any thoughts on the color change should be left in the comment section.


My brother and I meet at Mojo's.

Here's the back of the coffee place:




Now, imagine the lovely clientele in attendance.

Today's conversation was all about starting some sort of biz on the side. Not a wacky idea to quit our, or my, job over. More of a small fun alternative stream of income. Inspired by a Steve Pavlina Podcast about making money in a non-standard way. Something other than the exchange of my time for their money. Their dirty delicious money.

This time we took a left and walked just past Toy Joy.



The most fantastic toy store ever. (as noted by the mexicans above)

It's also ADD central.

I told mysh we had to come back another time, pulling a shiny flashy toy out of his grip.

We left.

He and I agreed to come up with some witty sayings that we could use to set up a CafePress store.


-krilov out.

1 comment:

Mischa said...

I miss the other template. This one feels like a discotheque.