Thursday, November 17, 2005

DAY 12 - breathing tea

Watch the trailer for The Squid and the Whale.


After slinging queso, we walked down the drag and back.

We got back to Mojos and had some tea. I was joking about something, making my brother laugh.



he has pinky rings.









They say when a boxer sees blood, he gets crazy and goes for the knockout. I think it's the same for jokes. When i see someone start to laugh with liquid in their mouth, I try to get it to shoot out of their nose.

It's called a snarf.

In 3rd grade I got a girl to shoot a pea out of her nose. I still demand a medal of honor.


My brother made the classic mistake. He took a sip of tea in the middle of a chuckle. I cracked a another joke.
He started to struggle.
I went in for the kill.
joke jab.
joke jab.
He started to choke.
I could see it, so close. the snarf was about to happen.
I could see the tea shooting out of his nose.
Here we go.

quip uppercut.





He puked.

Literally. He barfed. It was awesome.

Maybe i should change the name to Daily Puke, thoughts?

-krilov

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's really gross and you should not be able to put things like that on the internet and legally you should be held accountable and I think you should try and find something better to write about or not write at all.

***Megan*** said...

I testify that this posting is true as he did it to me last night. I was enjoying my afterwork beer and my incessant giggling as a result of smirky's quirky's almost gave me a brew spew. Fortunately I had already read this post and was prepared.
Also, babe, I think the anonymous post must be a joke, otherwise it may be an 11-yr-old. I will continue to look into how to hold you legally accountable for typing the word puke.

Anonymous said...

That other site called megan doesn't let me leave comments so I'll leave them hear cause I think as an American you must serve your country weather it is in the military or on jury duty and if you think you should get out of it because you job is at a convention center well I'm here to tell you that you are mistaken and you should serve this bold country that gives you freedom to write in blogs cause they don't let you write in blogs in Iraq and if you don't like it maybe you should live in Iraq.