Thursday, November 17, 2005

DAY 10 - dog and stones

Ok. Here we go.
My memory fades post sleep.

My brother came to my swinging pad, and we walked down in the hidden neighborhood near my love nest. Along for the walk, we brought Peanut. Peanut (aka 'the nut') belongs to Monica (aka mo). Mo belongs to Phillip(aka pd. PD is my housemate. Recently, Pd has moved Mo and 'The Nut' into our place. I guess I slept thru the voting.


Anywho, mysh and I strolled down a street stumbling upon a very odd odd thing.

a giant cock.




next to a trapoline.













we strolled further. and found a car with its bumper ripper off and thrown threw its window.







Next, we found a hippy with too much time on his hands.




This dude spent who know how many years piling stones on each other. He also found small stones that look like letters and spelled out words, sentences, and even his entire address.



Very strange. He wasted so much time playing with rocks.

He could have spent his time:
-working
-bathing
-protesting the war
-sending me money
-curing ball cancer (sorry lance)
-helping the elderly
-baking cupcakes


That being said, it was kinda nice. Mysh and I stood there admiring the work. We noticed a phrase about birds and tress.





And then we notice 'The Nut' peeing on it.











Who says chihuahua mutts don't take a political stand?

-krilov out

No comments: