Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DAY 6 - throwing away money





so here's what happened.

I've had to begin physical therapy for my recent surgery.

Siting in the theater, watching Jarhead, I was struck with a violent boredom spasm that left me injured.


Yes. Yes I did. I was so angry and the screen, I wanted to throw rotten tomatoes at it.

The problem:

I didn't have any rotten tomatoes. Mine were too ripe.

So, I threw my own testicles at the movie.

After I came to, I watched an usher upset that my crotch blood was harder to clean up than popcorn.

Sorry hector, I don't bleed popcorn. I wish I did.

Anywho, I happy with my new testicular implants.



THANKS NEUTICLES!

Dear Hollywood, why must you throw money away?

Please send it to me instead.

Thanks,

-krilov


Day 6 of the Stroll-a-Day, was spent walking to Blockfucker to return Primer, which I ended up borrowing.

We mostly chatted about a recent fight that a friend of mine had, and a game that my brother is working on.

I checked out his surround sound setup and then had to take off to my girlfriend's place for dinner.

She made me hummus and falafel at my request.(she's a keeper)



more later

-krilov out

No comments: