Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DAY 21 - I fucked up

On tday, thanksgiving not tranny day (transvestite not transmission), I went over to my brother's pad.

Cat cooked a alternative meal.






Alt=not turkey.









Before din din mysh and I worked on some witty sayings stuff.

We ate.

Then back to witty saying stuff,.

My gal called me and was driving back to town, having visited her parents for the day, so I invited her over.










for pie.




We ate the awesome from-scratch pie and played a few board games I had never heard of but, enjoyed immensely.



The first was Apples to Apples.




It was fucking fun as shit. And, you know how fun shit is.
Very good party game.



The second was Wise and Otherwise.



Great great game. The kind I wanted to play over and over.



The third was Aquarius.

A strange card game that I hated. But you should buy it, so I can get money.




After all the fun and food it was time to retire.

I had to throw a brick through the TV to get everyone to stop playing:


After I got home, I realized something.

We spent all day together and didn't stroll.

Shit.


-krilov out

1 comment:

***Megan*** said...

Even without the stroll, it was a great way to spend the day. And the pie was so good!