Saturday, November 12, 2005

DAY 7

Ok, ok. This starts the first of a few quick posts to get up to date the Stroll-a-Day experiment.

thank you. all of you.

We meet Mojo's, a coffee place on 'The Drag'.




We took a right and walked to Le Fun, an aracde.

Upon entering I took the right fork, Mysh (Mischa, aka my brother)took the left. Meeting back at the front.

Mysh, xmas morning faced, exclaimed "They're for sale"

"Yeh, but no Air hockey" I reply.

He tilted his head to right, confused. "They...are....for...sale" he said, as if i didn't understand.

We walked back to Mojo's, the whole way I spoke about life goals. Mysh remained silent. I thought he was listening. I thought.

I stopped ranting.

Silence.

walking.

walking.


From inside, mysh said "I'm really thinking..." My ears perked up "...about buying Ms Pacman."





-krilov out

No comments: