Friday, January 25, 2008

Billy Wilder on I.A.L. Diamond

This is a clip that someone has decided to translate into Spanish.

If you know:
1)Where it's from
2)Who decided it should be in Spanish
or
3)Where I can get it on dvd in English

Please place a white briefcase with a pinstripe ascot tied in a sheep shank on my fifth stair. Inside please include a treasure map that leads me to said booty (with ample time allotted for food breaks).

Now, that being said, there is still a free prize in the clip. You will know it when you see it. If you don't, then you don't know me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's from the Spanish Public TV. I think it is from the documentary "Billy, how did you do it?". You can find the DVD for sale if you Google the name of the documentary. It is part of the special edition of a movie.