Saturday, February 24, 2007

Which celebrity lost their mind? (it's not Britney Spears)



Dearest readership,

[Disclaimer:
I love commas. Not in the way a bored rich white man "loves" wine, but in the way a man loves another man with his mouth. No, wait, that's not right. Sorry mom.

I love commas, like they were my very own purchased brown child. Hack. Sorry Craig.

Anyway, I love commas as if they were paying me every time I used them. And, I love money. It's in my blood. Actually, half in it. Well, not in it, but you know what I mean. Sorry Dad.

The point:
I have no idea, how to use a comma. If, I whilst writing, annually, there is a pause in the sentence, in the voice, in my head, I use a comma. Sorry. That's the way it is. So, fuck you MLA. Somebody make me a bumper stick that says: Fuck you, MLA. Or something more clever.

And, since I'm being "real", I can't spell, read, or talk (out loud) as well as the other boys and girls. I'm a school drop-out. Grad-school. That's a lie.

The second point:
Don't judge me.]

What follows is an extremely fascinating story full of twists, turns, and other ideas of what to do with nipples. But, seriously folks try the veal.

Last night, I went to a stand-up comedy show with an ex-friend. I'll call him Tim Ramsey. He's been dubbed an ex-friend since I haven't spoken to, or hung with him in months. I like the guy, I think he's funny, and I hope he finds happiness. It's just one of those things.

Holy brownie batter, I blew my proverbial wad on the comma rant. My wrists hurt (from typing).Ok, well shit. Story to follow in part 2. In the mean time, please be nice. Have a good day and do something fun today.

Contest:

There is a typo some where on my blog. If you can find it you win a prize. A real prize.

Rules:

1)This post doesn't count.
2)You must live in Austin to claim your prize.
c)First to post it in the comments section of this post wins.

Here's a picture of the best zoo in clever local town reference.


















If you like this blog, let me know by giving me my all-time favorite thing- an Amazon gift certificate. My email is krilov@gmail.com Click Here!

2 comments:

Elrod said...

"And, since I being"

Krilov said...

Thanks for playing. Great effort. Please refer to rule#1:

"Contest:

There is a typo some where on my blog. If you can find it you win a prize. A real prize.

Rules:

1)This post doesn't count."